NOTE: All guests making reservations are required to accept the terms and conditions of this rental agreement (the “Agreement”). This is a legal document and may affect your legal rights and remedies. Please read it carefully.
- AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND. This Agreement defines our terms and conditions. By booking a Suite from Frontdesk, you’re agreeing to: (a) accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (b) follow the rules; and (c) accept the consequences described in this Agreement if you break the rules. This agreement is personal to you and may not be transferred or assigned to any other person(s).
- TERM OF AGREEMENT. This Agreement takes effect when you make your reservation, continues through 3:00 p.m. local time on your check-in date, and expires upon relinquishment of the Suite. Early check-ins and late check-outs must be authorized in writing by a representative of Frontdesk.
NOTE: This agreement is not a Lease or Residential Tenancy Agreement, nor does it convey any property, legal, or beneficial rights or interest in real estate to you. You are not a tenant of the Suite. You have not been granted exclusive possession of the Suite.
- BOOKING REQUESTS AND CONFIRMATION. The Reservation which you have accepted is not a booking confirmation. You will receive a Confirmation of your Request followed shortly after by a Confirmation of Booking. Frontdesk is not obliged to make the Suite available, nor is a binding contract in place, until such time as the Confirmation of Booking has been sent to you by email or text message (message and data rates may apply).
- FALSIFIED RESERVATION. If you make your Request of Reservation fraudulently, or through misrepresentation of fact, your Reservation will be canceled, and you’ll lose any payments made. You agree that Frontdesk will not be liable for any injury or damage to property or people that results from such a Reservation.
- REQUIRED PAYMENT. All charges are due in full upon time of confirmation of booking.
- CANCELLATION. Cancellations are subject to Frontdesk’s rules. The cancellation policy is set forth on the booking page at time of request. You may cancel up to 48 hours prior to your reservation and receive a full refund.
NOTE: Except in extenuating circumstances, Frontdesk is not entitled to cancel a booking once a Confirmation of Booking has been sent. In these circumstances, Frontdesk will contact you to try to arrange for alternative accommodations. In the event that Frontdesk is unable to assist in finding alternative accommodations, Frontdesk will provide a full refund of any payments made by you.
- ADHERENCE TO RULES. It is a condition of booking that both parties adhere to the rules set forth in this agreement. Any failure by you to comply with the rules will permit Frontdesk to terminate this Agreement without liability, and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies pursuant to this Agreement.
- CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION. When booking one of our Suites, you’ll need to provide Frontdesk with a valid credit card number as a guarantee of payment. You agree to pay the rate, taxes, and any fees associated with the Suite. You also agree, upon request, to submit a credit card authorization form for proving ownership of the payment method provided; failure to provide such information may result in a cancellation of your reservation. You also agree to pay the cost of any damage, destruction, or loss to the Suite or its contents and pay any fees, costs, and expenses (including lawyers’ fees and disbursements) incurred by Frontdesk as a result of your failure to vacate the Suite on a timely basis at the end of your reservation.
- OCCUPANCY LIMITS. Please respect the occupancy limits listed below, unless otherwise noted:
- Studio Suite: 3 persons
- One-bedroom Suite: 4 persons
- Two-bedroom Suite: 6 persons
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENING. Frontdesk conducts a FCRA-compliant criminal background screen on all prospective guests of our Suites. To do so, we require you to provide your full legal name, date of birth, and, when requested, a government-issued photo ID. Frontdesk reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the screening shows any information that we, at our sole discretion, feel would increase the risk of damage or danger to our Suites or our neighbors. We also reserve the right to share your name, Suite reserved, and arrival/departure dates with the property owner and their staff. If cancellation occurs as a result of your background screen, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- CHECK-OUT. The check-out time at the Suite is 11:00am local time. Unless Frontdesk has exclusively agreed to a later check-out in writing, you are required to leave at the agreed time. In the event you stay longer than 11:00am, you are responsible for a full day’s rate.
- PETS. Frontdesk does not allow any pets in any of its Suites. If you violate this rule, you’ll be fined for bringing your pet and for any damage caused by your pet. If you plan on traveling with a service or emotional support animal, Frontdesk will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your needs, as required by law.
- SMOKING. Smoking or vaping of any substance, legal or otherwise, is prohibited in your Suite, on balconies, and in the property’s common areas, unless otherwise noted.
- EXCESSIVE NOISE. Frontdesk is committed to respecting our neighbors and to promoting a peaceful experiencer for our guests. You agree to refrain from any activities that would disrupt the peace of neighbors. You agree to comply with the property’s rules, including quiet hours, and to all local noise regulations. We may use technology, such as NoiseAware, to monitor volume levels in the Rental Unit. NoiseAware is a device that monitors decibel levels and cannot record conversations or noise events. If law enforcement, building staff, or Frontdesk personnel are called because of the actions of you or your party, it’s at your sole risk and expense, and it may result in additional charges and/or immediate eviction without a refund of any unused nights.
- SAFETY. You have primary responsibility for your own safety and for the safety of anyone you allow in, on, or around the Suite during your stay. You must read any fire or health and safety rules and regulations which are provided to you and listen to any instructions or explanations which are provided. It is your responsibility to bring any concerns regarding the Suite to the attention of Frontdesk and to ask any questions that you may have if you do not understand any of the guidance or instructions provided.
- PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You, other occupants of the Suite, and any guests, invited or otherwise, agree not to break the law or engage in activities that may disturb or threaten the rights, comfort, health, safety, or convenience of others, including Frontdesk employees, building staff, building residents, or other Frontdesk guests.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE. If there’s damage to your Suite, you agree to report it to Frontdesk immediately by calling us at 414-209-0102. If you do not notify Frontdesk of any damage upon arrival, you will be fully responsible for such damage on a full replacement cost basis. Any damage to the Suite or the property by you or your party will be charged to your credit card. Broken or missing items will be included in these charges. You agree to be held liable for damage to your Suite and its contents that occurs during your stay, excluding normal wear and tear. If your actions or the actions of your party causes the Suite to become uninhabitable, you agree to pay the cost of the repair and the posted nightly rate until the Suite becomes habitable again.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Frontdesk and its directors, shareholders, officers, employees, and agents from and against any damages, claims, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) and liabilities, whether for personal injury, property damage, or otherwise, arising (a) in relation to this Agreement or a breach thereof, or (b) from any act or omission of you, Suite occupants or any of your invitees, provided that your indemnity obligations shall not extend to any situation caused by the negligent or willful acts of Frontdesk.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You agree that you have the full power and authority to enter into this Agreement. We both agree that this Agreement contains our entire understanding with respect to your booking with Frontdesk and supersedes any other agreement between us, whether written or oral. Neither one of us can change or amend this Agreement without the other’s written consent.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Frontdesk will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this AGreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control such as severe weather, power or other utility cut-off, burglary, natural disaster, strikes, governmental action, terrorism, Acts of God, or other similar events of “force majeure.”
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Wisconsin without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. We both agree that the sole venue for any mediation or judicial action related to this Agreement shall be in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. We both consent to personal jurisdiction of the courts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
ADDITIONAL FEE SCHEDULE
ISSUE FEE (all charges in $USD, unless otherwise noted)
Unauthorized Late Check-out 100% of the nightly rate of any impacted nights
Smoking/Candles $200.00 minimum fee
Excessive Cleaning Up to $125.00 per hour of additional cleaning
Damaged or Missing Items Depends on Cost of Item
Missing Keys/Fobs/Remotes or Passes $100.00 minimum fee
Locksmith, when required $150.00 minimum fee
Forgotten Personal Belongings Cost of Postage to Return