Discover all the Best Cinema
The Milwaukee Film Festival hosted every fall (late October), highlights some of the best independent film titles of the year. This 15-day celebration presents the best of contemporary cinema to eager audiences and cinematic enthusiasts. The hugely popular festival welcomes tens of thousands of guests from around the world to watch a variety of films, attend parties and participate in interesting panel discussions. With education and community awareness a top focus, this event is designed to have something of interest for everyone.
Popular Festival Programs
- American Independents
- Art & Artists
- Black Lens
- Cinema Hooligante
- Cine Sin Fronteras
- Cream City Cinema
- Das Kino
- Documentary Film Favorites
- Rated K: For Kids
- Shorter Is Better
- Sound Vision
- Spotlight Presentations
- Teen Screen
- VR Gallery
- Film Feast
Event Information for Milwaukee Film Festival 2019
Discover hundreds of films, short programs, education screenings and more at the Milwaukee Film Festival. In 2018, the event screened more than 300 films and welcomed nearly 80,000 attendees, making it one of the country’s top 10 largest film festivals.
With this year’s event expected to be just as grand, here are a few things you should know before you get your tickets:
- Location: Various locations around Milwaukee, WI
- Dates: October 17-31, 2019
- Tickets: 6-pack and 10-pack tickets are available for purchase. Festival passes grant ticket holders entry to every screening with the exception of Member-exclusive screenings and the Opening Night party. Tickets are limited, so get yours today. For more information about the event or to purchase your festival pass, click here.
- Film Schedule: As of this post the schedule was not listed, but you can begin your film search Film & Event Finder.
Milwaukee - A Great Place to Visit
Milwaukee has a little bit of everything and is a surprisingly fun city that most people don’t know about. River walks, sports teams, museums, ethnic dining, breweries, you name it, Milwaukee has a taste of it. Consider this Guidebook for more activity and business information. If you’re coming for the film festival, don’t miss out, eat drink and enjoy everything Milwaukee has to offer.